Date and place
- April 16th, 1799 at Fouli, near Mount Tabor, Galilea (nowadays Israel).
- French army (4,000 to 5,000 men) under General Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Ottoman army (25,000 to 35,000 men) under Abdullah Pasha.
Casualties and losses
- French army : 2 killed, 60 wounded.
- Ottoman army : 2 000 killed or injured, 500 prisoners.
Map of the of battle of Mount Tabor
Picture - "Battle of Mount Tabor". Painted 1837 by Leon Cogniet and Henri-Felix-Emmanuel Philippoteaux.
Photos CreditsPhotos by Lionel A. Bouchon.
Photos by Marie-Albe Grau.
Photos by Floriane Grau.
Photos by Michèle Grau-Ghelardi.
Photos by Didier Grau.
Photos made by people outside the Napoleon & Empire association.