Date and place
- February 14th, 1814 at Vauchamps, halfway between Montmirail and Champaubert, Champagne, France.
- French army (18,000 men) under Emperor Napoleon I.
- Silesian army (30,000 men, both Russians and Prussians), under field-marshal Gebhard von Blücher.
Casualties and losses
- French army: about 600 killed and wounded.
- Silesian army: approximately 9,000 killed, wounded and prisoners.
Aerial panorama of Vauchamps battlefield
Map of the of battle of Vauchamps
Picture - "Battle of Vauchamps". Engraving by Jean-Baptiste Réville.
Photos CreditsPhotos by Lionel A. Bouchon.
Photos by Marie-Albe Grau.
Photos by Floriane Grau.
Photos by Michèle Grau-Ghelardi.
Photos by Didier Grau.
Photos made by people outside the Napoleon & Empire association.