Date and place
- February 10th, 1814 at Champaubert, Marne, northeastern France.
- French army (6,000 men) under Marshal Auguste Frederic Louis Viesse de Marmont, Duke of Ragusa.
- Russian army (4,500 men) under General Zakahr Dmitrievich Olsufiev.
Casualties and losses
- French Army: about 650 killed or injured.
- Russian Army: approximately 3,000 men killed, injured or prisoners, including General Olsufiev himself.
Aerial panorama of Champaubert battlefield
Map of the of battle of Champaubert
Picture - "Emperor Napoleon the evening after the Battle of Champaubert, February 10th, 1814". Painted by Nicolas-Toussaint Charlet.
Views of the battlefield of Champaubert
Photos CreditsPhotos by Lionel A. Bouchon.
Photos by Marie-Albe Grau.
Photos by Floriane Grau.
Photos by Michèle Grau-Ghelardi.
Photos by Didier Grau.
Photos made by people outside the Napoleon & Empire association.